mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
warmth
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 7:19:55 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ambrosia annal"]
[attr="class","amilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
the door to her bedroom shuts with a click, then annalise is guiding matias across the room, fingers locked over his wrist. at her desk, her computer is already on, the mouse cursor hovering over pinboard images of sygna suit ideas that had inspired her to invite him over to do this. they had originally talked about it months ago, but lapse of memory and lack of priority had let it slip until today. [break][break]"here, sit."[break][break]her grip loosens. she pats the back of her chair encouragingly, then leaves him there. while he's sequestered to her desk, she moves toward her closet, shooing the houndoom splayed unhelpfully in front of the door. the hound rises, finds a new spot on the floor, then sighs as it settles, watching matias with less vigilance than it used to.[break][break]"do you have any ideas for what you wanna do?"[break][break]annalise opens her closet and rifles through her clothes, metal hangers clinking together as she moves things aside. she cranes onto her tiptoes, in search of something. her voice floats over her shoulder, thick with amusement. [break][break]"or do you still just wanna match with me?"
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#FFB546; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
warmth
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2024 8:39:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","retiredsilphbg"]

[attr="class","vvolatile mattyias"]
[attr="class","headervola"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

to go from the hellish heat of groudon's sanctuary to the coolish air of annalise's bedroom feels jarring, though it's not as though the change in environment isn't expected. up until now, however, they've always met at his place, and if not there, then outside, but those were mostly for business.[break][break]

it's why, as he's sequestered to her desk, he feels slightly uncomfortable, shown only through the stiffness in his shoulders. a breath or two later, however, and he's settling in fine, as though this is where he's meant to be.[break][break]

"i'd like to match but i don't think my altaria's going to be a good sync."[break][break]

his gaze shifts away from her watchful houndoom to her rifling through her closet. he ignores the computer, more keen to watch her instead.[break][break]

"but we can still match if you choose another pokemon to sync with, you know."[break][break]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mattyias"]--accent:#a6847c!important; --headercolor:#a6847c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mattyias img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile"]--accent:#A54339; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background: rgba(34, 34, 34, .7); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile i"]color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .mattag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .pkmn1team"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .pkmn1team img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .headervola"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .footervola"]height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
warmth
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 1:16:55 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]

she notices it — the slight discomfort as she brings him into her room, but she doesn't draw attention to it by saying something. he's her boyfriend, not some stranger she took home from a bar, so he'll get used to the new environment eventually. he does look out of place at her desk, though, surrounded by an aesthetic that doesn't even quite suit her anymore. [break][break]"sounds like a convenient excuse," she retorts, the syllables drawn out by the distraction of her search. she feels his stare against her back and knows, without looking over her shoulder at him, that he's not doing any of the research she sat him down to do. a hanger is lifted from its rack. [break][break]"i'll pick a fire- or ground-type as my other sync pokemon if you dye your hair blond. then we can really match match." [break][break]she turns around to face him, a wry smile on her lips. he vetoed going blond last time, but she teases him anyway. she holds her sygna suit, still on the hanger, in front of her body. [break][break]"this is mine. kinda cute, right?"
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
warmth
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 16:14:54 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

it's never in his nature to do research let alone prepare so she shouldn't have expected anything different from him now. the pinterest board hangs over his shoulder, blurred and ignored.[break][break]

"blond? i thought you liked my hair."[break][break]

the salmon of his hair that oftentimes looks crimson basked underneath droughts is one of his best features, as he's been told.[break][break]

his expression alights when she holds her sygna suit in front of her.[break][break]

"oh, it's cute."[break][break]

he grins.[break][break]

"can you put it on for me?"[break][break]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mattyias"]--accent:#a6847c!important; --headercolor:#a6847c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background: rgba(34, 34, 34, .7); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile i"]color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .mattag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .pkmn1team img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .headervola"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .footervola"]height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
warmth
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 6:16:27 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]
"you're seriously no fun," she decides with a little shake of her head, holding the hanger out of view. [break][break]"i do like your hair, but it's not really matching."[break][break]not that she really wants him to match with her. she's tried to imagine him with blond hair before and she doesn't think he could pull it off. some people are meant to be blond. matias silph is not one of them. [break][break]fabric swishes against the hardwood as she unveils her sygna suit, holding it up against her body to give him an idea of what it'd look like. the reveal is met with a satisfactory amount of appreciation, then a request she's happy to oblige. [break][break]"yeah, sure!"[break][break]she doesn't think she's tried it on just because since she got it tailored. clothing pools at her feet as she changes out of the outfit she's wearing and into a bardot top and flowy skirt. the sync stone stitched into the top is inert, catching the overhead light on its dull facets. [break][break]"some people get like, actual armor, i think, but i just went for durable fabric," she runs her hand down a sheer sleeve, smoothing it down to her wrist. "it's easier to move around in. plus, it has built-in shorts and pockets."[break][break]she sticks her hand into the pocket hidden behind a pleat of her skirt as demonstration. he's a guy so she doesn't expect him to be impressed by something so commonplace in men's clothing, but it means a lot to her to have it. she punctuates her sygna suit tour with a little twirl so he can see the whole thing.
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
warmth
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 9:37:58 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"might surprise you and show up blond one day."[break][break]

not that he really wants to match with her either but he's too stubborn to let the suggestion die off even if it has run the course of its amusement. thankfully, they don't linger on it, and he's free to watch her change into her sygna suit.[break][break]

quietly, as he watches her, he wonders how he's gotten here and whether he has earned the privilege of being her boyfriend. it's not like him to doubt himself but given the circumstances, it almost feels natural to.[break][break]

"no way. pockets too?"[break][break]

with his expression still lit and full, he slides over in his seat, legs dragging against the floor until he's close enough to reach a hand into her pocket. there, he glances up at her almost innocently.[break][break]

"you look good in it, anna. you wear it well. it's almost enough to make me want to get a matching design."[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
warmth
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2024 5:22:00 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]
annalise nods, clearly pleased by the addition by the way her mouth quirks into a proud smile. wheels roll across hardwood, chasing the momentum of matias' push. he slides to a stop in front of her, still seated in her desk chair, and the fabric of her skirt rustles as he parts the pleats and sticks his hand in her pocket.
[break][break]he looks up, almost innocent. [break][break]she looks down, intrigued.[break][break]matias hasn't been innocent a day in his life, so she's interested in seeing where the look on his face leads. it's the reason she isn't objecting to him shirking his sygna suit research or being weird with her. [break][break]"almost?" she echoes, hair brushing against her cheek as she tilts her head. "what would make it enough?"
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
warmth
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2024 7:14:25 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

he's not being weird, this is simply his way of showing affection, as weird (to her) as it may be. his hand slides out of her pocket before reaching for hers.[break][break]

"if it came in red."[break][break]

he chuckles.[break][break]

"i like it, though. it's sleek and functional. i've seen some buffoons get padding or even armor but that just defeats the purpose."[break][break]

he squeezes her hand, gesturing back to the computer.[break][break]

"you should get a new suit with me."[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
warmth
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2024 9:12:30 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]
oh.[break][break]she laughs, offering her hand out readily as he reaches for it. [break][break]
"it's not really an altaria sygna suit if it's red."[break][break]her shoulders rise and fall at the mention of buffoons. she, personally, doesn't want to wear something heavy and inflexible like armor, but her body is littered with scars that prove that she could probably use something more enduring than what she's wearing now.
[break][break]
"we'll see," she says, walking around the chair to spin him around to face her desk. "you haven't even picked a pokemon for yours yet."[break][break]annalise pulls on his hand, wheeling him back in front of the computer with some effort. she slips her hand out of his and sits in his lap, ignoring the pitiful creak her chair makes. [break][break]"here, i'll help you." [break][break]she grabs his wrist and puts his hand on the mouse, then puts her hand over his. the mouse cursor moves in a demonstrative circle, guided by her more than him, then she starts making him click through the browser tabs.[break][break]"i looked up a bunch of inspo for you — oh! look, this one's red."[break][break]she points at the screen, as if he somehow can't see for himself. [break][break]"oh, actually ... now that i'm actually looking at it, it looks kinda bad ... "[break][break]she makes him keep scrolling.
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
warmth
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2024 5:55:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

somewhere out there, a red altaria must exist; he would bet on it despite knowing close to nothing about biography and even less about genetics.[break][break]

"it's probably going to be a fire-type, like charizard." but not ash even if it would be the most logical choice given their bond. in the back of his mind, he already knows his choice will fall to 's arcanine.[break][break]

spun around in his chair, he's led back to her desk, his hand guided by hers to the mouse to finally start their perusal. he leans forward, his head brushing past her back to rest on the side of her shoulder, allowing him a clear view of the screen.[break][break]

briefly, his gaze falls to her hand over his, finding it cute how small hers looks compared to his and how much smoother her skin is. he had spent too many years outside with no sunscreen, it seems.[break][break]

"you really did all this work for me?"[break][break]

his chuckles are joined by the sound of clicking as he browses through the many tabs.[break][break]

"this one's nice," he says on one that's red, "and this one," and on another that's also red, "ew, this one's nasty," unsurprisingly, on one that's blue.[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
warmth
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2024 6:31:12 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]
matias presses his chest against her back, his head resting on her shoulder, and they begin — but she's blushing stupidly as they do, like the crush phase of their relationship hasn't quite worn off during the months together. with her head turned away and the distraction of images on the screen, the warmth in her face gradually dissipates.[break][break]"well, would you have done it yourself?"[break][break]her hand relaxes, letting him look through the tabs at his own pace. [break][break]"i don't mind doing it for you. and besides — it probably saved us some time and effort anyways."[break][break] even without seeing her furrowed brows, her judgment can be felt as he appraises each sygna suit. he must be trying to get a rise out of her by calling the first blue suit he sees nasty, but his indiscriminate love for red suits is far more egregious. [break][break]"are you just picking anything that's red? any suit can be red; you should be zooming in and looking at the designs."[break][break]she resists the temptation to revoke his unrestricted browsing privileges again.
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
warmth
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2024 10:37:45 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"no, probably not. i have assistants for that."[break][break]

the only person he still has working for him is , and even then, he would never consider her his assistant. she's far too stubborn for that. anna is also right in her assumption—it definitely saved them time and effort.[break][break]

"not on purpose. i can't help it if the red ones look better."[break][break]

but because he doesn't want his browsing privileges revoked, he spends more time on the ones that aren't red to show that he's actually giving them more thought.[break][break]

"this blue one's not bad, i guess. i like the patterns on it." his hand lifts from the mouse to point. "or is it aqua?"[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
warmth
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2024 8:51:07 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]
"wait — you do?" [break][break] the question is lined with genuine curiosity. matias had complained, jokingly, that he was a washed-up celebrity, but she didn't know he was a washed-up celebrity with an entourage like that. as pictures come and go across her monitor, she wonders, idly, where his assistants have been these past few months. [break][break]and though he argues that the red suits are better, he seems to know better than to drag out a fight over it. her lips part, but his compliance comes faster than her retort does. non-red sygna suits linger on the screen longer than they were allowed to a moment ago, and he makes comments like he's actually looking at them and not just trying to appease her. [break][break]"it kinda looks like aqua, yeah. oooh, you could get an aqua suit and wearing it to your aqua meetings. how cute would that be?" [break][break]by her tone alone, it's clear that she's just teasing him. much like a blond-haired matias, she can't imagine him in a bright, cyan uniform either.
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
warmth
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2024 8:55:37 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"do i look like i have assistants?" he laughs. "i told you about cal, but she's less an assistant and more a pain in my ass. she makes sure the public likes me, though, so she's too important to fire."[break][break]

he may shit on but it's clear he speaks fondly of her. he's certain his reputation would be far, far worse than it is now if not for her.[break][break]

immediately after she teases him, he clicks away from the aqua suit, moving on without remorse.[break][break]

"before the suits were released to the public, we were allowed to test them out during one of our aqua meetings. i wore a green one, like virizion."[break][break]

he shrugs.[break][break]

"i was pretty cute."[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
warmth
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2024 9:10:37 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]
"you're a pain in her ass, by the sound of it." she responds blithely. "i hope you pay her a lot. being pr for the matias silph sounds like — " [break][break]a terrible job, she almost says, the words caught behind her teeth. [break][break]" — a lot of work."[break][break]as soon as she comments on him wearing an aqua suit, the picture disappears, his rejection of the idea voiced in a click of the mouse. she's not disappointed to see it go, but she hopes he didn't discard a design he was actually interested in just because she teased him. [break][break]"oh, really? do you have a picture? you could pull some ideas from that suit so you can be pretty cute again — but in red."
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times